Citizens of India must visa to travel to Afghanistan as tourists. The country is open to travel with COVID travel advice. With a term of 30 days, the stay is usually short, and the visa expires in 90 days. When applying for a visa, an applicant is expected to be present, and a total of 7 documents are required. Useful tips from fellow travelers can also be found.
Afghanistan visa for Indians
Conditions of Eligibility and Supporting Documentation for various types of visas:
Visa applications should be accompanied by a copy of the same personal passport page. Download from here
Do you have any questions or need help? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for a job, we are not a recruitment agency but read on how to look for a job first and or send a message to email@example.com about support for your job search.
All our support is free of charge. We don’t give advice but just information. If you need expert advice, we’ll find it for you.
Visa applicants are expected to request their bank statements showing that they are financially capable of covering all travel costs. If a minor applicant (aged 15 and below) or a dependent, they can present their parents/spouse/children’s bank statements if they do not have an individual bank account.
Visa for Visitors
A foreigner who does not have a house or occupation in India. And whose sole aim of visiting is leisure, casual visiting to relatives had issued a tourist visa. On a tourist visa, no other practice is allowable. The Mission will give a multiple-entry tourist visa valid for six months to qualified visa applicants, including Afghan nationals. The Tourist Visa is issued under the conditions that “every stay does not exceed 45 days.” There should be a 60 day period between two consecutive visits to India under a Tourist Visa for Afghan nationals. The Visitor Visa is non-convertible and non-extendable.
Afghanistan Tourist Visa Eligibility
You would have to meet the following eligibility requirements to Travel to the country on a visa.
- Be a real traveler– traveling to the country; you must have a legitimate and useful purpose.
- Eligible to bear all expenses -You must have enough funds for the stay to support yourself.
- Reasons for returning-In your home country, you must have good ties to guarantee that you will return after your stay.
- Be of good character-and be of good character; you must have a clear criminal track record. You will need to include the same for the PCC (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Be in good health – Health standards required by the authorities must be at least complied with.
- Genuine Target: You have to be a real travel enthusiast who wants to explore the world.
To show your intent to visit, you must already have the requisite travel arrangements made.
Visa for Business
- A foreign national who wants to visit India to set up an industrial / business venture or to explore possibilities for setting up an industrial / business venture wants to buy/sell industrial goods in India is issued a Business Visa.
- The applicant should be a person with an assured financial position. And experience in the field of the intended undertaking. A business visa for petty trading is not issued.
- Click on the link https:/mha.nic.in/pdfs/work visa faq. For more detail on the business visa. download External website that opens in a new window PDF file that opens in a new window
- The business visa must be issued from the country of origin or the foreigner’s country of origin if the term of the permanent home of the applicant in that country exceeds two years.
Study Visa/ Student Visa
- Properly completed Visa form with two images (2’x2 ‘), original ID (Takara), and its photocopy.
- admission photocopy or bonafide letter from the recognized educational institution in India concerned,
- Attested academic transcripts, applicant’s parents/legal guardian financial guarantee. Passport photocopy and financial guarantor bank statements.
- Photocopying of the last FRRO registration document is mandatory for the renewal of the Student Visa. Applicants for a research visa are expected to produce original letters of admission (emails/photocopies not acceptable) from Indian institutions. And Processing time will be of 10 working days.
Visa for Jobs
- The Work Visa is issued to foreigners wishing to come to India for employment purposes.
- The applicant should be a skilled and qualified professional or individual engaged. Or they are appointed in India by a corporation, association, industry, or undertaking. On a contractual or employment basis at a higher level, in a qualified role such as a technical expert.
The work visa must be obtained from the country of origin or the foreigner’s state of residency if the applicant’s permanent house in that country is longer than two years.
Required Documents for a work visa
Two-color photos with white background (Size 2′ X 2′), original ID (Takara), and its photocopy. An employment contract for the company in which they operate, registration of the Indian company, academic certificate, and original passport, completed visa form. And Processing time will be of 10 working days.
Visa application fees
- U.S. Holders of passports: $160.00
- Please note: For one year, many entry visas (total $360.00). All U.S. government and NATO contractors receiving a ticket for the first time would be expected to pay more than $200.00.
- Passport holders in other countries: $100.00 For Working Entry Visa
- Passport holders in other countries: $80.00 For Visitor and Visit Visas
- Passport holders to India and Pakistan: free of charge
- Diplomats, officials, and holders of a UN passport; free of charge
30 Days Tourist Visa
- Time Duration:05 to 07 hours
- Days: Up to 30 days
- Validity:6 months
- Entry: Single
- Fees: INR 999/-
Please note that the charge for applying for a visa can vary depending on the type of visa that you are using for.
Afghanistan Consulate Contact Info, Mumbai:
Address: 115, Walkeshwar Road, Next to Gate of the Governor, Malabar Hil,
Mumbai, 4000066 Maharashtra
Telephone:022 2363 3777
Am I in need of an Afghanistan visa?
Yes, before entering the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Indian people are required to get a visa. Visas can be obtained in India from the Embassy or Consulate of Afghanistan. You can apply for a Working Entry Visa, Business Visa, Tourist Visa, Visit Visa, Official Visa, Diplomatic Visa, Student / Research Visa, Transit Visa, or Crew Visa, based on the purpose of your visit to Afghanistan. Please check which form of visa you are eligible to apply for before applying for a visa.
How do I apply online for an Afghanistan visa?
- Applying for an Afghanistan visa online is a straightforward and effortless process:
- Depending on your travel type, pick your preferred kind of Afghanistan visa.
- Pay online with
- Via our pick up & drop service, send documents.
- Once accepted, get your visa.
How soon will I apply online for an Afghanistan visa?
The earliest deadline for applying for an Afghanistan visa is two months before the country’s travel date. Please submit your application at least ten days before your travel date.
Leave a Reply