Were you planning to visit Bulgaria? But it was confusing when applying for a Bulgaria Indian Visa. Get all the required Bulgaria Visa information, i.e., Procedure, eligibility, and documents needed for the Bulgaria Visa.
Before entering the Republic of Bulgaria, Indian people need a visa. It is appropriate to obtain permits for Bulgaria from the Embassy of Bulgaria in India. The type of Visa required to enter Bulgaria will depend on many factors, such as your planned visit’s intention and length.
Bulgaria visa for Indians
1. For Bulgaria Visa, Indian national holding a valid Indian passport may apply.
2. For Tourism / Family or Visit / Business friends, individuals wishing to travel to Bulgaria can apply for a visa via Visa Lounge. Via Visa Lounge, a person seeking employment in Bulgaria is not eligible to apply.
3. Travel insurance for travelers flying to Bulgaria is a mandatory condition. Visa Lounge also provides travelers with travel insurance at an extra cost.
Documents required for a Visa for Bulgaria:
Bulgaria Visa Must-Have Documents:
- Initial passport with a validity of at least six months and a minimum of 3 blank pages + all old passports if available
- 2 Latest color photograph scanning. (Specification for Photo);
- Visa Request forms: completed and signed
- Personal cover letter: an explanation of the intent of traveling to the country
- Initial Bank Statement: stamped & revised with bank seal for the last three months
- Travel flights: proof of return flight tickets to your home country from and back
- Hotel booking: evidence of accommodation for the whole of your stay
- Travel Itinerary: day-wise schedule detailing all of the trip’s components
- Flight insurance: covering the whole length of the journey
Tourists Visa for Indians:
1. Passport: original passport with a minimum of six months’ validity and a minimum of two blank visa stamp pages.
A) Copying of all passport pages used, including the front and back pages.
(b) Attach all your (if any) old passports
2. Bulgaria Visa Application Form: One duly completed and signed visa application form.
3. Picture Specification: Two recent matt or semi-matt finish passport size photos, 60 percent -80 percent face coverage, white background, and no border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm)
4. Please note that the photograph should not be older than three months, scanned/stacked, and not used on any previous visas.
5. Covering Letter: Covering-Letter from the applicant on the head of the business letter, showing the name, designation, passport number, intention, and length of the brief visit. The letter should be appropriately signed and mailed to the Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria, New Delhi, by an approved signatory with a company stamp.
6. The Financial
A) Personal 3 Yrs ITR.
(b) Business and Personal Bank Accounts for the last six months.
C) Credit Card Copy / Endorsement by Foreign Exchange / Travelers Cheque
D) Proof of adequate funds to remain in Bulgaria with a minimum amount of Euro 50 per day. A minimum of Euro 100 per day is expected if the applicant has to arrange the accommodation.
7. Hotel reservation: Hotel confirmation/proof of accommodation. (Non-prearranged tours)
Please note: original documents/vouchers issued by the Tourist Organization / Tour Operator for Prepaid Tourist Service, containing the Tourist Organization / Tour Operator license number, must be issued by the Ministry of Economy of Bulgaria, along with the name, the hotel license number and the length of the prepaid tourist services.
8. Ticket: Air Ticket Confirmed.
9. Health insurance Overseas insurance certificate with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000.including medical costs for the length of the stay.
10. Letter of authorization: The applicant will have to send a letter of permission authorizing the collection of documents.
A) Personal appearance is needed
(b) Original documents should be submitted, and a copy of them should be attached to the visa application form.
(c) Applicants holding a valid Schengen multiple entry visa can travel to Bulgaria without obtaining a separate visa.
(e) Multiple entries into Bulgaria are permitted for holders of valid long-term visas or residency permits granted by the Schengen Countries for periods of stay of up to 90 days in any six months from the date of first entry.
The Republic of Bulgaria’s Embassy
Address: EP 16/17 Chandragupta Marg, Delhi Chanakyapuri-1100211 Chandragupta Marg
Phone number: 011-26115549
Information for Submission:
Timings of submission: 1000 hours-1200 hours (MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY)
Timings for collection: 1000 hours-1200 hours (MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY)
Email: [email protected]
How much time will it take?
10 to 15 days of work (Approx.)
Visa and other fees can be charged by applicants via credit cards, debit cards, net banking
BULGARIA COST OF VISA
VISA FEES( INR)
Business Visa 5100
How soon will I apply online for a visa to Bulgaria?
The earliest date for applying for a visa to Bulgaria is three months before travel to the country envisaged. It is recommended that all visa applications be submitted at least twenty days before trip to allow for visa processing time.
Can I apply For Bulgaria Visa Online?
Yes, you can also apply online via E-VISA.
For citizens of more than 150 countries, including Bulgaria and the Republic of North Macedonia, e-Visa facilities are now open. In five categories, e-Visa is available:
- e-Business Visa
- e-Conference Visa
- e-Medical Visa
- e-Medical Attendant Visa
The eligibility instructions, filling-up of e-Visa forms, etc. are detailed on the BOI / MHA website at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in. The entire process for applying is online. An applicant does not need to visit the E-Visa Embassy. You may apply online from the home applicant at the link: http:/indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html.
2. These groups would be allowed to be clubbed by a foreigner.
3. The visa authorization will be issued within four days.
4. It is possible to pay the e-Visa charge online using credit/debit cards.
5. Visitors can travel to India with an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA), an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA), a passport, a return ticket, an onward travel ticket to another country, and enough money to spend during their stay in India.
6 The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India and stamped on two blank pages by the immigration officer.
7. The applicant must fly with the passport for which eVisa has been applied for by the applicant. Entry into India on a new passport would be permitted even if ETA was issued on the old passport, but in such cases, the applicant must bear the old passport on which ETA was issued.
8. 24 named airports (i.e., Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and three named seaports (i.e., Cochin, Goa, Mangalore) are available upon arrival at the facility. The foreigner can, however, take leave from any of India’s approved Immigration Check Posts (ICPs).