The very first thing that makes France remarkable is its Eiffel Tower. The second thing which is famous for France is its own prestige and cultural values. The government of France has leveled up their education system in the past recent years. Now, education in France is now recognized all over the world. There are various things you will learn while getting an education in France. Studying in France is a balanced combination of both education and fun. As most of the educational institutes surround the world’s famous tourist destinations.
Why Study in France?
- Authoritarian Education: The higher education system in France is famous worldwide. It is also considered as one of the best education systems in the world. All this has happened because of the government’s effort to make it better. There are 71 public universities in the world and the funding of all these done by the government. France is also famous for its international business and management schools. Most of the business schools of France owns a lot of business schools in the worldwide rankings.
- Cheap Study Abroad Destination: Education in France is cheaper than in other countries. There are certain things which one will experience while studying in France. You will realize France’s education is quite reasonable because:
- The cost of living in France is inexpensive. As the French government has subsidized the cost for international students.
- Tuitions are cheaper as compared to other countries like the US.
- Paid internship programs are also available for international students.
- Transportation costs are very much lower.
- The scholarship is available for international students.
- Multicultural Society: There are a lot of major nationalities mixed up in France. This also boosts your knowledge as you will get to learn a lot from those people. Besides this, you can also network with people who may serve you better in the future.
- Post Study Visa: One other benefit of studying is you get your post-study visa also. This visa will be valid for five years after completing your studies in France. The purpose of this visa is to encourage students to opt for masters and a Ph.D.
- Jobs: You will find plenty of post-study jobs after you study in France. Wait! That means you can work while doing your masters or Ph.D.
Best Universities to Study in France
HEC University Paris
HEC university is also known as Ecole des Hautes which is in Jouy-en-Josas, France. HEC founded in 1881. They offer a master’s program in management, Ph.D. programs, and several other programs as well. HEC has also expanded its courses online in recent years. They had taken a groovy vision, “Tomorrow is Our Business”.
NEOMA Business School
As the name suggests, it’s one of the greatest French business schools in France that established in 2013. The main aim of the school is to lead in the light of innovative leaders having enthusiasm in entrepreneurship. Once you check the data, you will notice a lot of programs in Bachelor and Master in Management. School’s faculty has organized themselves very well in six various academic departments. This also consists of a language center. It holds a staff of more than 160 professors out of which half of them are international.
Do you have any questions or need help? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for a job, we are not a recruitment agency but read on how to look for a job first and or send a message to email@example.com about support for your job search.
All our support is free of charge. We don't give advice but just information. If you need expert advice, we'll find it for you.
IESG School of Management
IESEG School of Management founded in 1964 in Lille, France. This school is a member of the largest private university Catholique de Lille. Its main concern is with the endowment and population in France. IESESG has two campuses, one is in Paris and the other one is in Lille. Financial Times has ranked it as 31st worldwide in 2017 rankings. Because of its efficiency in Master of Management. It had also received three international commendations: AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS. In present, the school has almost 2270 international students.
KEDGE Business School
Another option to consider when planning to study in France is KEDGE Business School. KEDGE founded in 1874 and located in Bordeaux, Toulon, Marseille, and Paris. Besides these campuses, it also has two campuses in China(Suzhou and Shanghai). Like NEOMA, it’s also derived from two business schools: BEM(1874) and Euromed(1872). After the merge, it became the largest business school in France. Financial Times has been putting its rank near the top 10 business schools in Europe.