Steps to Apply for a US Visa
You should complete the following easy steps to apply for a US visa at a US Consulate or Embassy in your country of residence:
- Verify your visa requirements.
- Select the category of US visa you want to apply for.
- Complete the DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form.
- Deposit the application cost.
- Set up your visa interview.
- Put the document file together.
- Attend the interview for a visa.
How to Apply For US Visa From Germany?
You have to complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
You have to pay the visa application fee.
You have to schedule your appointment at the embassy. You will need the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Your passport number
- The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. A printed copy of your appointment letter, and your DS-160 confirmation page. and one recent photo, as well as your present and all previous passports, are all required items. Applications won’t be approved if they lack all these components.
Do I Need a Visa to Go to the United States of America from Germany?
Who Can Submit a US Visa Application for Germany?
- Germany is the first Schengen country you are visiting,
- Germany is the only Schengen country you intend to visit,
- and Germany is your main destination (the country you will be staying the longest in).
How long does it take to get a visa from Germany to USA?
How much is USA visa from Germany?
Are German nationals need to submit an ESTA application?
All nationals or citizens of eligible nations, including Germany, who intend to visit the US for business or tourism for stays of up to 90 days, or who intend to transit through the US, are required to register with the ESTA.
German citizens risk being denied boarding their flight or being turned away at the US border if they don’t apply for the ESTA in advance of their travel.
U.S. Embassy and Consulates in German
Location and Contact Information
The U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Germany are located at the following addresses.
U.S. Embassy of Berlin, Germany
Consulate in Frankfurt, Germany
60435 Frankfurt a.M.
Consulate in Munich, Germany
|Address:||Königinstrasse 5, 80539 München|
Website for all posts: https://de.usembassy.gov/
Contact using the webform at: https://de.usembassy.gov/questions-and-inquiries-nonimmigrant-visa/