If you have already a work permit, or you are Filipinos, you can just go down to see how to find a job in Philippines.
If you don’t have a work permit, the first thing you need to do is to find a job. So go down to see how to find a job in Philippines.
How to get a job in the Philippines?
When it comes to obtaining work in the Philippines, you can utilize the same tactics that you would employ in other foreign nations.
Here are some strategies to try in order to land your ideal job in the Philippines:
Check with your current employer
If you presently work for a company with offices all over the world, including in the Philippines, you can speak with your manager about the steps you’ll need to follow to successfully move to a position that requires you to work abroad.
Career guidance services
Check out the Public Employment Service Office (PESO), which offers job searchers services such as referral and placement, career counseling, employment coaching, and labor market information.
Networking is a great approach to meet the proper people who can assist you in finding the perfect job in the Philippines. Never undervalue the significance of the connections you can build. And, owing to online services like LinkedIn, which also serves as a source of job postings, you can get started right immediately.
Another possibility is to look for work directly with companies that have offices in the Philippines. You can look for work on the internet using services and job sites such as:
- Google: when you start job hunting, a simple google search can be a good start. Look for the kind of job you would like to do, for example, “English teacher job in Manila” or “Delivery driver in Manila”. Use the language that you feel most comfortable speaking. Don’t stop at the first pages and go deep with your search. You’ll get an immediate feeling of what’s around and of which job websites are best suited for your needs.
- Facebook Jobs: can be also an option to start to see what’s around you. You can also ask around in the Facebook groups that are relevant to your profession, or your language or nationality, or just relevant to your wider interests.
- Indeed is one of the most popular job sites used by Filipinos in Philippines.
- Eleman.net Another very popular job site in Filipinos.
- Learn4Good.com Includes job listings and is best site for jobs in Philippines.