How to get a tourist visa for USA?

Tourist visas are granted to visitors who wish to travel to a country for a holiday or to see the sights. These visas are only valid for a certain amount of time and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct business while in the country. The application procedure, eligibility criteria, and necessary documentation, on the other hand, will differ from country to country.

How to get a tourist visa for USA?

Step 1: Fill out the Electronic Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160).
Step 2: Make a payment for the visa application fee.
Step 3: Use this website to make an appointment. In order to arrange your appointment, you will need the following information:
the number on your passport
The number on the back of your Visa Fee receipt. (If you need assistance locating this number, click here.)
Your DS-160 validation page’s ten (10) digit barcode number
Step 4: On the date and time of your visa interview, go to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. You must carry a scanned copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, one recent snapshot, and all current and previous passports.

You should also consider carrying the following items, depending on your travel purpose:

Students: Bring copies of your most recent school grades, transcripts, and degrees/diplomas. Bring proof of financial help in the form of monthly bank statements, fixed deposit slips, or other documentation.

Adults who are working: Bring a letter of employment from your employer as well as three months’ worth of pay stubs.

Entrepreneurs and business executives: Bring proof of the company’s status and remuneration.

Visiting a family member: Photocopies of your relative’s evidence of rank should be brought (e.g. Green Card, naturalisation certificate, valid visa, etc).

B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa:

The B-1/B-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows the applicant to visit the United States for business or tourism.

B visas cover almost all reasons for temporary travel, with the exception of student travel, which is protected by F-1 visas. The B-1 visa is for business trips, while the B-2 visa is for travel, such as vacations or family visits.

The B1/B2 visa is valid for a number of reasons, including both business and tourism/non-business travel to the United States.

Traveling on a B1/B2 visa can be done for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:

  • Negotiating a deal or holding business meetings are examples of business activities.
  • Attending a conference that is important to one’s career, education, or current business venture
  • Taking care of a relative’s estate
  • Taking a holiday or participating in tourist events
  • Visiting relatives
  • Getting medical attention
  • Attending or participating in activities such as concerts or lectures, as long as the attendee is not paid or granted credit.