Hair fall is the most common issue for both men and women. There can be several reasons for the same. Issues such as humidity, heat, hereditary, hormonal imbalance, ageing, stress or other medical conditions cause hair fall. There are several brands in the market that make shampoo focusing on hair fall. We are often confused on what is the best anti hair fall shampoo in India. Some of the best anti-hair fall shampoo in India are:
- Pantene advanced hair fall solution
Pantene is one of the most effective hair fall shampoos. Enriched with fermented rice water and the Pro-V formula makes it one of the best anti hair fall shampoo. Both ingredients help to nourish hair and help to stop hair fall. These shampoos work wonders. Pantene makes hair smooth and shiny and it feels easy to manage. It controls hair fall to a large extent and has a pleasant smell. It works for people with dry and rough hair.
- Gentle Beast Hair fall control Shampoo
Gentle Beast hair fall control shampoo has active ingredients. It has biotin, keratin, fenugreek, dead sea minerals, niacinamide, argan, jojoba oil, wheat protein, and other natural herbs. Apart from these active components shampoo contains mild yet effective surfactants. The shampoo is free from SLS and Parabens and even free from fragrance. Mild surfactants are used with perfect formulation for both men and women. It has a pH balanced vegan formula and is perfect for all hair types. With prolonged use hair fall reduction is seen.
- Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti – Hairfall Shampoo
Infused with the goodness of 21 natural ingredients is ayurvedic Kesh King shampoo. This shampoo helps to provide strength and prevent hair fall. It promotes strong and thick hair with frizz-free and smooth finish. This shampoo is a good option not only for hair fall control but also promotes hair growth. It even provides nourishment to the hair. It is suitable for all hair types and makes hair more manageable.
- Mamaearth Onion Shampoo
Mamaearth Onion shampoo is a suitable choice for chemically treated hair. Mamaearth shampoo helps in reducing hair fall and to promote hair growth. This shampoo contains onion seed oil, keratin, vitamin E and D-Panthenol. These ingredients help to provide nourishment, give shine, and to maintain moisture level. Mamaearth shampoo is free from sulfates, mineral oil, paraben, and dyes. This shampoo is one of the safest to use.
- Indulekha Bringha Shampoo Ayurvedic medicine for hair fall
Indulekha Bringha shampoo is packed with the power of 6 herbs and essential oils. This proprietary ayurvedic medicine contains 9 Bringharaj plant extracts. It helps to reduce hair fall as it is rich in antioxidants and minerals. Indulekha contains Amla which is rich in Vitamin C that strengthens hair follicles. Indulekha shampoo is paraben free and a recommended ayurvedic expert for hair fall.
- Biotique Bio Kelp protein shampoo for hair fall
Biotique shampoo cleanses the hair. It is made with a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract. It nourishes the scalp that helps in reducing the hair fall. The natural proteins allow fresh growth and healthy shine. The Biotique shampoo is suitable for all hair type and a unisex shampoo. The Biotique Bio Kelp shampoo is high in proteins, nutrients and minerals. All these ingredients help to reduce hair fall.
- Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo
The Tresemme Hair Fall Defense shampoo rich in keratin. It strengthens the hair and prevents hair fall due to breakage. The Tresemme shampoo is a reliable choice for damaged and break-prone hair. Claimed as a formulated shampoo for Indian hair is used for after oil treatments as well. The Tresemme Hairfall Defense shampoo is gentle and you can use it daily.
Which hair fall control shampoo is best ?
Dove hair fall rescue shampoo is the best hair fall control shampoo.
Which is the no 1 shampoo in India?
Biotique bio soya protein fresh nourishing shampoo is the no 1 in India.
Life saving tips to prevent hair fall
- Never ever comb wet hair. Wet hair is loosely attached to the scalp and thus, hair becomes more vulnerable to break.
- Use a satin pillow cover to prevent hair breakage.
- Try to change the pillow cover within 3 to 4 days
- After shampoo, when you are drying your hair, make sure to do it gently.
- Instead of trying shampoos from different brands, stick to the best formula
- Always try to condition your hair with conditioner. You can opt for natural conditioners like Apple Cedar Vinegar or green tea extract.
- Comb gently; harsh combing would only give you hair fall nightmares.
- Try to air-dry your hair instead of using the dryer; the heat can damage your hair.
- If you are going for hair smoothening or straightening, try to use natural DIYs . Avoid using the high heat and the harsh chemicals on your hair strands.
We write independent articles on travel and living anywhere for everyone. We talk about work, study, moving, health, school, travel, and shopping. Refugees and immigrants are welcome!